Produced around 1954 by J. & E. Stevens of Cromwell, Connecticut, this is
one of four space guns that was made by the company to bolster flagging
sales shortly before it went out of business. This die cast cap shooting
gun was fabricated in both a silver and gold finish, and is today the second rarest of the
four Stevens ray guns.Length 8.5 inches.